March 16, 2013

Banana Muffins


These banana muffins have become a regular at our house. My brothers really loved them for a while, but now I think they are just polite.  That is just fine with me; I love them!



Banana Muffins

4            Bananas
3            Eggs
1 T.       Vanilla
1/4 c.     Grapeseed or Coconut or Vegetable oil
2 c.        Almond flour (or the wheat flour of your choice)
1/2 tsp.  Sea Salt
1 t.        Baking Soda  

Mash bananas and mix in eggs. Add vanilla and oil. In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, salt, and baking soda.  Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 mins. 

Recipe Notes:

~If you have a cuisinart mixer, you can mix bananas and other wet ingredients and then add the   combined dry ingredients for an even faster venture!

~I suggest leaving bananas pretty chunky, well, not too chunky, but don't let them become a liquid, or       the texture of the muffins is different. 

~If you desire, putting slices of banana on top improve the stature of the muffin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a message!