October 12, 2014

thredUP Finds!



Hello! I wanted to share some recent finds from a new delightful discovery of mine--thredUP.com! I got interested in it after hearing about it on Erica Lea's blog, ericalea.com (you should check that out, too!) But I digress.

Let's get back to thredUp. I'm so excited about this place. You can get brand name clothing for a fraction of the normal price. And everything--the packaging, the box--is super adorable. Oh! 

Here's the haul and a few of my outfits with the new clothes. :)












Red top: Free People via thredUP | Jeans: Banana Republic via Resale | Purple top: Gap via thredUP | Corduroys: J. Crew via thredUP | Sweater: Anthropologie via Resale | Corduroys: J. Crew via thredUP | Shoes: Toms gifted.

And a surprise...if you use this link and join the website, you'll get a free $10 to spend for your first order! They've got women's clothes and accessories, as well as children's clothing. 

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a message!