September 14, 2012

Theme for English: Me


This was an assignment for Mama's literature class. I most certainly had fun!


theme for english: me

i am five and ten years of age,
and five foot four inches. though i am
living in the 20th century, occasionally i choose to
forget it, that is, when it comes to clothing. i am never
awakened by a storm in the middle of the night and i prefer
to end the day at half past eight in the evening and arise no
later that half past six in the morning. i delight in spending my time
outside, which could mean reading on the hammock under our apple
tree or going on hiking expeditions. i enjoy creating beautiful things
through fabric and almond flour. i love picnics in a basket. if i had a
whole day to spend on a project i would be contented with a messy room
that begs
organization.
i adore playing
classical piano
music and dreaming
of a baby grand piano.
i write in cursive. i don’t
twist the toothpaste tube.
cleaning out the fridge makes
my day. i love biking in a skirt. this is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a message!