March 22, 2014

Breezy Days



This picture of Gillian is priceless.



Daffodils from Trader Joe's. At last it is that time of year. 




 A walk with my kinfolk. 


Nathanael's seventh birthday. And that's my Daddy, friends. He's an Anglican Bishop.



Another walk with my friend, Constance.


The sun in the evergreens, and Becket in his rain boots. 

Perhaps this winter season is at last breaking. I'm so ready for sunny mornings and long evenings. Until then, at least the grass is now mostly visible, wearing flats isn't as adventurous as before, and our "snow crew", i.e. the boys, is less active. It's the beginning. 

 The weekend is the time to catch up on my neglected blog. Bear with me, friends, and stay tuned!

Love,

Madeleine
Unshod Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a message!