January 05, 2014

Photo-a-Day Week | Day 7





Day #7--I was avidly organizing our candle drawer and had the idea to put a few candles near the sink while I washed dishes. Gillian caught the vision and soon we had candles lining the windowsill. It was so pretty! And it made washing the dishes a whole lot easier.




Well, that ends my Unshod Feet Photo-a-Day Week! I had a lot of fun, and I hope you did too. I'll be back to once a week posting now. Thanks for reading!

Best,

Madeleine
Unshod Feet




3 comments:

  1. Hi, Madeleine! I really loved your Photo-A-Day project. You are becoming quite the photographer. I spent some time catching up on your posts that I've missed over the last month or so. Lovely! Thank you for sharing your perspective on life in pictures and words. With love, A. Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, A. Julie. It was a really fun project for my last week of break. I discovered you have another blog I didn't know about! Should I look forward to seeing more in the future?

      Love you!
      Madeleine

      Delete
    2. Well . . . as you probably noticed, I haven't blogged in quite a while. I would like to return to it someday, but for now I simply record my thoughts and gratitude list in a private journal. I didn't realize that my other blog was visible; I thought I had it on the private setting. Good to know=) Love you and miss you--A. Julie

      Delete

Feel free to leave me a message!