December 27, 2013

Lovely Prezzies

I was so blessed this Christmas. I received several delightful presents that have brought so much joy to me. The Lord is good!

Enjoy taking a peak...


Anthropologie skirt. Love it. 



Cottage Kitchens magazine. Inspiration for my house someday...


Victoria and Albert planner, wall calendar, and file folders. Oh, yes. 


Necklace and earrings. Gorgeous. I feel so happy wearing them!


Two good books to read. I am in love with Elizabeth Goudge, and haven't yet read Orczy. Tea and reading time...


Stationary. I love the envelope and the color combo and design. Thank you notes a'plenty...


J. Jill infinity scarf. Totes adorbs. (I know, friends, I can't believe I just wrote that.)  


And...a porch drop off from a dear friend. Useful and delightful. 


What did you get for Christmas?

Love,
Madeleine
Unshod Feet

2 comments:

  1. "totes adorbs," I love it! What happened to the grammar police? :D But really, so many delightful things! That skirt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madeleine, just allow me to say, as someone who holds a B.A. in English (albeit with a concentration in creative writing), "totes adorbs" is one of the best turns of phrase to date--and I delight in your using it! Well done! You have my full support. Also, I am all about that skirt and that jewelry especially. I'd agree you've got some people who love you and know you well. (Miss you a lot!)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message!