September 09, 2013

Sweet Sixteen


So I've had my sixteenth birthday. It was really delightful! My parents planned amazing festivities, including: birthday breakfast, fall birthday shopping with Gillian and Mama, and a dinner out with my parents at a small plate Mexican tapas restaurant that was unreal.

I received some beautiful gifts that I am super excited about. I had fun snapping some photos of them, so here they are.


This is a Cuppow (cuppow.com) ; it makes drinking out of a jar, and avoiding plastic super easy. 






I now have a Moleskine journal (shop.moleskine.com). It's beautiful leather, nicely lined, and a pleasure to write in!



And this, everybody, is a Buff headband (buffusa.com). I LOVE it! It is designed for endeavors such as hiking and long wilderness trips to keep hair out of the way. So cool, right?


And...this gorgeous mug from a local artisan. I am SO in love with it. 





With some birthday money I found these flats on clearance. They are Born, so super comfortable, and originally $80 down to $20. That's right, $20!

So, that was my birthday. I was so blessed to receive many beautiful things. 

Love,
Madeleine

1 comment:

  1. Madeleine,
    You could have used that headband during our hiking trip right?
    Hahah Love you!
    -Madison

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message!