July 29, 2013

Organizational Accomplishment


I love to organize. I mean LOVE to organize. I asked Mama a few times for permission to clean out and rearrange this cabinet, and she finally granted me permission! I find it re-energizing to accomplish organizational feats in the summer, especially when it looks beautiful in the end. So here's the photograph. I was very pleased with the after effect.  And we're planning for a garage sale, so we put away some items toward that end. I love this cabinet, because it dates back to before the Civil War. My Mama found it at an architectural salvage place, and we suppose it was a wardrobe. It's beautiful. An now the shelves are arranged with the most used pottery, facilitating the use of them. Delightful!


Anyone else been organizing this summer?

Love,
Madeleine

3 comments:

  1. This is so you:)

    Just wanted to let you know I do stop by to read your blog. Beautiful writing, beautiful photos, beautiful girl, beautiful life...I'm very proud of you!

    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, you are so sweet. We miss you all so much! How are you? Do you have a blog about what's going on in China?

    Madeleine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madeline, I just thought I would let you know, you are welcome to come out to Idaho and organize anything (or everything!) in my house anytime! Loved taking a look at your blog this afternoon. Beautiful photos! Many Blessings- Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave me a message!