February 09, 2013

Thrift Store Find


I found these really cute boots at a thrift store for $5. If you ask, I'll willingly admit that the majority of my wardrobe comes from resale shops. Hunting at a resale shop adds an element of chance, a thrill of the hunt. There is an often quoted phrase, "This is cute! Or is it?" However, for my persistance in seeking good finds, I am often rewarded. That is the secret: often. People say, "I never find anything!" Do you go once a week? Do you pop into a resale store whenever you have the chance? Do you go on dates with your Mom to Goodwill? Ah, now you see. This why I have a closet of brand name clothing and I can tell you I haven't spent more than eight dollars on each item: I PERSIST. Good luck, I am headed right for that J. Jill sweater also, let's see who gets there first!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a message!